I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted.Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at one point he said " If you want me to shrpen my pencil it will cost you $10,000 Dollars.

That is when I called the IRS, and they started a internal audit of Boston Financial Associates LLC AND Michael Edwards.

Before you trust Michael Edwards, or His Assistant Jen you should look at the pictures I posted and do a quick search on line.That will answer alot of questions for you, and save you some Jail Time!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Boston Financial Associates and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Boston Financial Associates to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boston Financial Associates?

Comments

I had a issue with Boston Financial Associates also!

I had a extremely high tax liability for Tax Year 2009, Michael Edwards and Jen ( his assistant, who actually owns Boston Financial Associates now wink wink) tried to do the same thing to me. They told me to pay them $15k and I would get a refund! BE VERY CAREFUL....