Do Not Use Boston Financial Associates LLC Unless You Want To Be audited By The IRS Do Research On The Owner Michael Edwards

I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted.Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at one point he said " If you want me to shrpen my pencil it will cost you $10,000 Dollars.

That is when I called the IRS, and they started a internal audit of Boston Financial Associates LLC AND Michael Edwards.

Before you trust Michael Edwards, or His Assistant Jen you should look at the pictures I posted and do a quick search on line.That will answer alot of questions for you, and save you some Jail Time!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tax Preparation
Review category
Tax services
review #623963 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Boston Financial Associates? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21, 2015 #975022

I had a issue with Boston Financial Associates also!
I had a extremely high tax liability for Tax Year 2009, Michael Edwards and Jen ( his assistant, who actually owns Boston Financial Associates now wink wink) tried to do the same thing to me. They told me to pay them $15k and I would get a refund! BE VERY CAREFUL....

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Boston Financial Associates. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Boston Financial Associates.
Filing a new complaint about